I’ll go first… 🙂
I have a Chapstick obsession
My favorite holiday is Christmas
I used to style Star Jones’s hair
Scroll to the bottom and I’ll tell you what’s true and what’s a lie!
Ok… Back to business!
“I’m trying to figure out what kind of content to post. Should it be a Reels, a video, a still picture? I just don’t know!”
Have you thought those same things, friend? If you have, don’t worry… I got you boo!!
Here’s 6 simple strategies on how to create the right type of content to grow your audience (and create more sales) on Instagram!
1. Figure out what social media platform your ideal client is on-NOT the one you like the most. How? If you’re a hairstylist, when your client is in your chair, ASK her what social media platform she’s on! Create a 5 minute buffer in between each client so you have time to take before and after pictures and to follow her on social.
2. Create a list of topics you’re going to post about! Here’s a few ideas:
-haircut/hair color/extensions/or any other services you offer
-about me/introduction (don’t assume your followers know who you are and what value you provide to the world)
-BTS, share behind the scenes of your business
-favorite pastime (what shows do you watch, what food do you cook, what you do for fun)
-products you sell
3. Decide what days you’re going to post and STICK to it, hold yourself accountable!
4. Put it in your schedule (when you’re going to create the post or sit down and actually post it)!
5. Track your numbers! How will you know what works and what doesn’t if you don’t keep track of it?
6. Test. Test. Test. And test again! Keep trying new things! Have fun with your social media posts! Get creative and don’t be attached to the outcome.
I hope these tactical tips helped you out friend!!
I do a deeper dive on the topic in this video
P.S. I really do have a chapstick obsession! Before creating this blog, I asked my fiancé: “What’s something that only YOU know about me?”
He’s like, “Duh-your chapstick obsession!”
I have chapstick spread all over the place….there’s one in my pocket right now, in my glove box in the car, in my purse, on my nightstand! They’re everywhere! He even gave me a 4 pack in my stocking for Christmas!
I have styled Star Jones’s hair! Read more about it here.
Halloween is my FAV holiday!
Now you! In the comments below, share two truths and a lie and I’ll guess which one is the lie!!